Summer has come and gone and now autumn is in the air as temperatures begin to drop, backpacks are put back to good use, beloved TV shows return, and pennant races have come to a close. Everyone has heard of a Spring Cleaning, but are you familiar with her younger brother the Deep Autumn Clean? For those that haven't, we've got you covered with 5 great tips for getting your home ready for the stretch run of 2014.
1. Getting rid of marks and gunk on walls and cabinets - you can use a magic eraser product to remove marks and scuffs from the walls. Gunk removal is best handled with a dish soap filled dish scrubber.
2. Cleaning window tracks - dip a q-tip in white vinegar and run it along the track. Will look like new.
3. Dust busting - start high to low in rooms bringing dust and debris to the ground and then vacuum the room last.
4. Water spots gone - rub a faucet with wax paper to prevent water spots or finger prints.
5. Vents - wax your vents with car wax to prevent dust year round.
Or you can of course leave it to the experts as we'd be happy to help get your home ready for Fall. Winter is coming, contact us to schedule today!